Skip to content
- To promote awareness of ECASA’s activities to the financial, commercial and agricultural sectors in order to gain sponsorships and to build partnerships.
- To encourage sponsors and partners to assist in providing quality shows that will attract the public from the cities and the rural areas to visit these agricultural shows.
- In doing so, improving the viability of these agricultural shows.
- To build partnerships between farmers and the government, so that together, they can work towards the education and training of emerging farmers, as well as the overall assistance of established farmers.
- Using the shows to expose the young, upcoming generation to farming and awaken an interest in this very important sector.
- To create a visual impact that E.C.A.S.A member show societies offer at their shows, through a visual presentation, via DVD, flyers etc.
- To encourage member show societies to come together on a regular basis and to work together in order to distribute and use sponsorship in such a manner as will best benefit each show society’s needs.
- To promote an awareness of agricultural shows in the Eastern Cape and to introduce them to all the role players in the agricultural, commercial and industrial sectors.